Let's Chat!
MhmBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10Wondering why I existLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10Tired and not wanting to go to school like always, you?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09Still cool! I recently made a club, it would be great if you joined!
Anyways, how are you?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I JUST REALISED
ALL the songs I write are about trauma
I cant write a proper one...
ALL the songs I write are about trauma
I cant write a proper one...
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Damn rightMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:12Patience is key GURLLMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11TELL ME!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11You gotta wait......
They didn't respond yet......
Right? @Lily Clarke
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
NO LILS!!! TELL ME!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:15Damn rightMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:12Patience is key GURLLMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11TELL ME!!!
Right? @Lily Clarke
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Ask herMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16NO LILS!!! TELL ME!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:15Damn rightMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:12Patience is key GURLL
Right? @Lily Clarke
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
MELI TELL ME!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16Ask herMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16NO LILS!!! TELL ME!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:15Damn right
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Wait until they replyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:17MELI TELL ME!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16Ask herMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16NO LILS!!! TELL ME!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Why so?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |