OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:06 CHAT WSP?
MADDYYYYY, HRU?????????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:05
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:59 Chat is getting chaotic-
HEY!
Was flipping though your ency...Are you a stay too?
Am kinda falling out of it, I will admit, but yes.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:06 CHAT WSP?
Maddy me and Lyder have TEA!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:05
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:59 Chat is getting chaotic-
HEY!
Was flipping though your ency...Are you a stay too?
Am kinda falling out of it, I will admit, but yes.
Still cool! I recently made a club, it would be great if you joined!
Anyways, how are you?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:05
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:59 Chat is getting chaotic-
HEY!
Was flipping though your ency...Are you a stay too?
Am kinda falling out of it, I will admit, but yes.
Still cool! I recently made a club, it would be great if you joined!
Anyways, how are you?
Tired and not wanting to go to school like always, you?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:06 CHAT WSP?
Maddy me and Lyder have TEA!
TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:05
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:59 Chat is getting chaotic-
HEY!
Was flipping though your ency...Are you a stay too?
Am kinda falling out of it, I will admit, but yes.
Still cool! I recently made a club, it would be great if you joined!
Anyways, how are you?
Tired and not wanting to go to school like always, you?
Wondering why I exist

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:06 CHAT WSP?
Maddy me and Lyder have TEA!
TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!
You gotta wait......
They didn't respond yet......

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:06 CHAT WSP?
Maddy me and Lyder have TEA!
TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!
You gotta wait......
They didn't respond yet......
TELL ME!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:06 CHAT WSP?
Maddy me and Lyder have TEA!
TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!
You gotta wait......
They didn't respond yet......
TELL ME!!!
Patience is key GURLL
Right? @Lily Clarke

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."