OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:21 :bye:
MASALA DOSAAA

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:21 :bye:
LASSSI
BRIII!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Did Maddy leave the chat?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Idk-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Guyssss
IM MAKING A BOOK HERE
I want y'all to choose the title
1. Tears of ice
2. Tears of fire
3. Tears of Steel
4. Silhouette

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:27 Guyssss
IM MAKING A BOOK HERE
I want y'all to choose the title
1. Tears of ice
2. Tears of fire
3. Tears of Steel
4. Silhouette
Tears of fire

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Same here

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:20 I'm tired
Why so?
Because i am a insomniac

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Tears of Fire sounds fire

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."