Let's Chat!
MASALA DOSAAA
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRIII!!!
Let's Chat!
Hello!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Did Maddy leave the chat?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Idk-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Guyssss
IM MAKING A BOOK HERE
I want y'all to choose the title
1. Tears of ice
2. Tears of fire
3. Tears of Steel
4. Silhouette
IM MAKING A BOOK HERE
I want y'all to choose the title
1. Tears of ice
2. Tears of fire
3. Tears of Steel
4. Silhouette
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Tears of fireBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:27 Guyssss
IM MAKING A BOOK HERE
I want y'all to choose the title
1. Tears of ice
2. Tears of fire
3. Tears of Steel
4. Silhouette
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Same here
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Because i am a insomniac
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Tears of Fire sounds fire
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."