OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:23 All of you are sus! :lol:
None more sus than Liam's handsome twin brother! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESS
sorry
WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?
🍳
I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!
BETTER NOT BE!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
I see all the chaos is happening!

EMMIIIII!!!! :love:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
:3

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:59
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESS
sorry
WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?
🍳
I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!
BETTER NOT BE!
Out of context, i was flipping through your ency..
YOURE A STAY :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:58
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:56
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!
BRI
5 YEAR OLD
At least I know how to read now!
GIRL A SECOND BACK YOU WERE LEARNING COUNTING
68,90,100 HAH

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:59
Reducio
I see all the chaos is happening!

EMMIIIII!!!! :love:
Hi Colin!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
NIGHT GUYS!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
People you better tell me what Mads is planning...

Night LilyFlower!!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:59
Reducio
I see all the chaos is happening!

EMMIIIII!!!! :love:
:wow:

COLINNN!!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone