OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:50
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:46
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45 I'm scared now...
Why?

@Lily Clarke , I will owl you.
The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
Haha, lad that was just messed up :lol:
BRO OWL MEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I finished my dinner, only to find 14 owls

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I finished my dinner, only to find 14 owls
Hehe, sorry for that!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESS
sorry

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
???

Hi Lotus!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52 Hullo all
hi hi Lotus!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52 Hullo all
Hello!

OOC Let's Chat!
:3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff