Let's Chat!
WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESSAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
sorry
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESSAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
sorry
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRIBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESSAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
sorry
![]()
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
5 YEAR OLDTina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55BRIBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESSAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
sorry
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
The chat blew up
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Yup!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
At least I know how to read now!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:565 YEAR OLDTina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55BRIBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Yeah it did
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hella crazy I was like gone for 1hr
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
GIRL A SECOND BACK YOU WERE LEARNING COUNTINGTina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:58At least I know how to read now!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:565 YEAR OLDTina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55BRI
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |