Let's Chat!
BRO OWL MEERyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:50Haha, lad that was just messed upAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hehe, sorry for that!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
@Lex Kervick
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESSAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
sorry
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
???Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
Hi Lotus!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
hi hi Lotus!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Hello!
Let's Chat!
:3