Let's Chat!
what?!
Let's Chat!
Yup!
Let's Chat!
FOR BEFRIENDING A GHOST TOOLaverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40Least ur nominated!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39At least you’re not nominated for being traumaticAvery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:38I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!
Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today.
Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one.![]()
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
me toooMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What do we have to do here? I dont get itBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:42Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I don't have access to Google....
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Click the link and voteMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44What do we have to do here? I dont get itBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:42![]()
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
For who? Who are the nominees?Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44Click the link and voteMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44What do we have to do here? I dont get itBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:42![]()
![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles