OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39 There is an yearbook here?
what?!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39 There is an yearbook here?
what?!
Yup!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:32Hi!
Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!

Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now! :wow:

I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today. :)


Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one. :lol:
At least you’re not nominated for being traumatic :cryhappy:
Least ur nominated!
FOR BEFRIENDING A GHOST TOO

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39 There is an yearbook here?
what?!
Yup!
WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39 There is an yearbook here?
what?!
Yup!
WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
me tooo

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39 There is an yearbook here?
what?!
Yup!
WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
<3

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39 There is an yearbook here?
what?!
Yup!
WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
<3
What do we have to do here? I dont get it :cry2:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't have access to Google....

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40

what?!
Yup!
WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
<3
What do we have to do here? I dont get it :cry2:
Click the link and vote

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:40

Yup!
WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
<3
What do we have to do here? I dont get it :cry2:
Click the link and vote
For who? Who are the nominees?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles