Let's Chat!
LAV!!! I NEED MORE INFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I NEED TOOOO
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*flops*
Let's Chat!
OWL US LAVVVVVVVVVLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:37I NEED TOOOO
HI Brookline!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!
Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today.
Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
hey Brook!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
At least you’re not nominated for being traumaticAvery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:38I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!
Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today.
Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one.![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Well, what’s coming for Av these next few years will probably change that. . .Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39At least you’re not nominated for being traumaticAvery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:38I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!
Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today.
Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one.![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
There is an yearbook here?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Least ur nominated!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39At least you’re not nominated for being traumaticAvery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:38I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!
Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today.
Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one.![]()
![]()