OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:29 Hey guys
LAV!!! I NEED MORE INFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:37
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:29 Hey guys
LAV!!! I NEED MORE INFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I NEED TOOOO

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:37
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:29 Hey guys
LAV!!! I NEED MORE INFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I NEED TOOOO
OWL US LAVVVVVVVVV

HI Brookline!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:32Hi!
Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!

Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now! :wow:

I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today. :)


Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:37
*flops*
hey Brook!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:32Hi!
Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!

Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now! :wow:

I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today. :)


Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one. :lol:
At least you’re not nominated for being traumatic :cryhappy:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:32Hi!
Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!

Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now! :wow:

I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today. :)


Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one. :lol:
At least you’re not nominated for being traumatic :cryhappy:
Well, what’s coming for Av these next few years will probably change that. . . :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
There is an yearbook here?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:33
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:32Hi!
Hey Avery...
Ur a Quidditch player!

Wow.. I hope I get selected next year.. Tell me a bit about it if you have time!
I am! I’ve been in Quidditch officially for over a year now! :wow:

I can’t probably until after school send an owl about it since I’m super swamped today. :)


Also, I was shocked when Av was nominated for the Gryffindor one and the head girl (can’t remember exact name) one. :lol:
At least you’re not nominated for being traumatic :cryhappy:
Least ur nominated!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯