Let's Chat!
*munch*
Let's Chat!
*yawns* might have to have a nap xd
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
You wouldn't dare!Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:36Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:35Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:32nahhhh
Yes!
i'm just going to untie it later
![]()
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
Try meHazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38You wouldn't dare!Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:36i'm just going to untie it later
![]()
![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
If you do, Im going to use Gorilla glue to keep it together!Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:39Try meHazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38You wouldn't dare!![]()
![]()
I have the urge to beg my dad to let me stay home just for I could sleep
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
Sus.Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:38 I'll be more committed to my RPs again when I get this essay shifted
I owe my beloved a few replies![]()
Oh!
I-
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*scowls*Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:40If you do, Im going to use Gorilla glue to keep it together!Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:39Try meHazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38You wouldn't dare!![]()
![]()
I have the urge to beg my dad to let me stay home just for I could sleep
[/quote]
I'm off to bed! night!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Good Night!Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:47I'm off to bed! night!Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:40*scowls*Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:39If you do, Im going to use Gorilla glue to keep it together!
I have the urge to beg my dad to let me stay home just for I could sleep
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
I have a choir concert tonight! I would be more excited if we had gotten our music more than 2 weeks agoโฆ
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
omg, another choir kid!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:06 I have a choir concert tonight! I would be more excited if we had gotten our music more than 2 weeks agoโฆ
...2 weeks ago???? How the heck are you doing that??
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."