OOC Let's Chat!

๐Ÿฟ *munch*

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns* might have to have a nap xd

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:36
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:35
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:32
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:20
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:15

yeah, duh... its too tight otherwise :skeptical:
Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!
:skeptical: nahhhh
:angry: Yes!
:tongue3: i'm just going to untie it later :LOL:
You wouldn't dare! :fear:

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:36
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:35
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:32
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:20

Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!
:skeptical: nahhhh
:angry: Yes!
:tongue3: i'm just going to untie it later :LOL:
You wouldn't dare! :fear:
Try me :laugh:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:39
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:36
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:35
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:32

:skeptical: nahhhh
:angry: Yes!
:tongue3: i'm just going to untie it later :LOL:
You wouldn't dare! :fear:
Try me :laugh:
If you do, Im going to use Gorilla glue to keep it together!

Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38 *yawns* might have to have a nap xd
I have the urge to beg my dad to let me stay home just for I could sleep

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:38 I'll be more committed to my RPs again when I get this essay shifted :lol:

I owe my beloved a few replies :)
Sus.

Oh!

I-

:love: :love: :love:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:39
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:36
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:35
:angry: Yes!
:tongue3: i'm just going to untie it later :LOL:
You wouldn't dare! :fear:
Try me :laugh:
If you do, Im going to use Gorilla glue to keep it together!
*scowls*
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38 *yawns* might have to have a nap xd
I have the urge to beg my dad to let me stay home just for I could sleep
[/quote]

I'm off to bed! night!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:47
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:39
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:36

You wouldn't dare! :fear:
Try me :laugh:
If you do, Im going to use Gorilla glue to keep it together!
*scowls*
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:38 *yawns* might have to have a nap xd
I have the urge to beg my dad to let me stay home just for I could sleep
I'm off to bed! night!
Good Night!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a choir concert tonight! I would be more excited if we had gotten our music more than 2 weeks agoโ€ฆ

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:06 I have a choir concert tonight! I would be more excited if we had gotten our music more than 2 weeks agoโ€ฆ
omg, another choir kid!!

...2 weeks ago???? How the heck are you doing that??

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."