Let's Chat!
I would just tell them. I'd be like Hey if you're not going to commit to this rp and then tell me that you're still on it but come up with nothing, I'm going to just find a new partner. I'd give them a certain date to get it done before you find a new partnerMikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:
If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??
Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
I agree with Bree. Some people say theyโre committed, but then they just turn away from the RP because they get bored. I myself have experienced that many times. Usually I would just look for someone new. If that person refuses to commit, then thatโs their loss since I bet youโre an awesome partner to RP with!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:
If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??
Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Am I the only one who finds that the 20 minute naps I take after school are extremely refreshing!
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
I'll be more committed to my RPs again when I get this essay shifted 
I owe my beloved a few replies
I owe my beloved a few replies
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I was in an unmotivated slump for a couple weeks, there was a person that I had planned to do and RP with and it took me a month to sit down and write the starter, even then it was only the 200 words
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
EMiline!!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
BrEE
Let's Chat!
Yeah, but like I said, the last time I owled them they said that they were too busy. Besides, they didn't say it in the best tone, like, have you ever get scolded by your parents by chat and you FEEL their emotions? Yeah, like that. So no. I'm highly offended, honestly. But idk if it makes me a bad person)? To be offended by it...Avery Gray wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:34I agree with Bree. Some people say theyโre committed, but then they just turn away from the RP because they get bored. I myself have experienced that many times. Usually I would just look for someone new. If that person refuses to commit, then thatโs their loss since I bet youโre an awesome partner to RP with!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:
If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??
Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |