OOC Let's Chat!

*Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied! :horror:

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Oop-

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied! :horror:
yeah, duh... its too tight otherwise :skeptical:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow. Dutch Bros coffee is so good! :drool: it hits the spot after a long night last night and a long day today. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied! :horror:
yeah, duh... its too tight otherwise :skeptical:
Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
I remember teaching a wee girl at performance group how to tie her shoelaces one time :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww! That's nice, Emmi! A flower-deserving act! Just for Colin to eat them later- ๐Ÿ’

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:20
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied! :horror:
yeah, duh... its too tight otherwise :skeptical:
Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!
:skeptical: nahhhh

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:32
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:20
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied! :horror:
yeah, duh... its too tight otherwise :skeptical:
Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!
:skeptical: nahhhh
:angry: Yes!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:35
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:32
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:20
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied! :horror:
yeah, duh... its too tight otherwise :skeptical:
Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!
:skeptical: nahhhh
:angry: Yes!
:tongue3: i'm just going to untie it later :LOL:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter