Let's Chat!
*Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied!
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
Oop-
Let's Chat!
yeah, duh... its too tight otherwiseHazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied!![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Wow. Dutch Bros coffee is so good!
it hits the spot after a long night last night and a long day today.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:15yeah, duh... its too tight otherwiseHazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied!![]()
![]()
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
I remember teaching a wee girl at performance group how to tie her shoelaces one time
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Aww! That's nice, Emmi! A flower-deserving act! Just for Colin to eat them later-
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:20Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:15yeah, duh... its too tight otherwiseHazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied!![]()
![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:32Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:20Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:15yeah, duh... its too tight otherwiseHazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied!![]()
![]()
nahhhh
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:35Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:32Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:20Oh stop complaining! You need to have it tied!Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:15yeah, duh... its too tight otherwiseHazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Hugs* Guess what! I'ma teach you how to tie a tie! Because you decided to show up to the ball with it untied!![]()
![]()
nahhhh
Yes!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter