Let's Chat!
Bored... Wanna do a thread?Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:17Eating lunch! What about you?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Hmmmmβ¦ Iβm a bit busy but I really want to role play! Letβs talk through owlsβ¦Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:18Bored... Wanna do a thread?Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:17Eating lunch! What about you?
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
Sure NP!Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:20Hmmmmβ¦ Iβm a bit busy but I really want to role play! Letβs talk through owlsβ¦Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:18Bored... Wanna do a thread?![]()
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Yeah, i did!! Thank you so muchh!!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 09:41*hug* I don't know you're going through but you're sure to do well! you might not feel well-prepared but the result would definitely be great!Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48i don't think i am prepared for smthng...![]()
![]()
the results of many things actually depend on your ability, what you've learnt over years of time, instead of reviews before it! Maybe you've already learnt enough without noticing~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke
glad I helped! feel free to owl me if you need any help of any kind!
evening everyone~
evening everyone~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Evening Cassie
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
I will for sure!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:32 @Lily Clarke![]()
glad I helped! feel free to owl me if you need any help of any kind!
evening everyone~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily!Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:37I will for sure!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:32 @Lily Clarke![]()
glad I helped! feel free to owl me if you need any help of any kind!
evening everyone~
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Just found out that one of my fav wwe stars is leaving
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Lav!!! Hru??Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:39Lily!Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:37I will for sure!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:32 @Lily Clarke![]()
glad I helped! feel free to owl me if you need any help of any kind!
evening everyone~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |