OOC Let's Chat!

Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:51
Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:48
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:28 Hey Meli
Laverne!
Chae! Hru?
Eating lunch! What about you?
Bored... Wanna do a thread?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:18
Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:51
Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:48
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:28 Hey Meli
Laverne!
Chae! Hru?
Eating lunch! What about you?
Bored... Wanna do a thread?
Hmmmm… I’m a bit busy but I really want to role play! Let’s talk through owls… πŸ¦‰

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:20
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:18
Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:51
Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:48

Laverne!
Chae! Hru?
Eating lunch! What about you?
Bored... Wanna do a thread?
Hmmmm… I’m a bit busy but I really want to role play! Let’s talk through owls… πŸ¦‰
Sure NP!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 09:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:13 i am so done for...
I'm sorry to hear that... what happened? :worried:

morning everyone!
i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
*hug* I don't know you're going through but you're sure to do well! you might not feel well-prepared but the result would definitely be great! <3 <3 <3 the results of many things actually depend on your ability, what you've learnt over years of time, instead of reviews before it! Maybe you've already learnt enough without noticing~
Yeah, i did!! Thank you so muchh!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke <3 <3 glad I helped! feel free to owl me if you need any help of any kind!

evening everyone~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:32 @Lily Clarke <3 <3 glad I helped! feel free to owl me if you need any help of any kind!

evening everyone~
I will for sure!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:37
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:32 @Lily Clarke <3 <3 glad I helped! feel free to owl me if you need any help of any kind!

evening everyone~
I will for sure!!
Lily!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:18
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:15 Hi y'all. Worst morning of my life.
What happened?
Just found out that one of my fav wwe stars is leaving :((

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:37
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:32 @Lily Clarke <3 <3 glad I helped! feel free to owl me if you need any help of any kind!

evening everyone~
I will for sure!!
Lily!
Lav!!! Hru??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9