Let's Chat!
FLAME!!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
HI! gotta go in 8
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Breelalala!! I still owe u a pm reply to a very interesting story. Gimme one more day as i am still feeling tired from constant traveling. I donโt have the bandwidth to think of a good response lmaoo
Tell me about it! Iโm stuck on my bed right now but I really have to move and do some house chores firstJoseph Sims wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:29Oooooh adventureZephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:04How are yah!!! Lotsa house chores today, came back from another adventure wooot iโm still feeling tired and lazy but I have a lot of catching up to do again.ZEPHHYYYYYYY*tacklesnugs and rollz*
Hugging Zeph?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 01:47 WINDYYYYYYY!!!!! *bet you can guess what she does* @Zephyr Deakin![]()
im feeling exhausted tooo ugh way too sleep deprived can't get outta bed T.T
Gonna be a long day though
gotta go out ta interview some strangers later![]()
Simple or not, just enjoy it! And sure will wait for your owl then. Iโll just be squeezing some posts to my old threads soon. Good luck!Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:32 @Zephyr Deakin yesss!! though the experiments I'm doing today are super simple, I really wish to do some more difficult ones.
sure, admin tasks are definitely more important! I'll think about the plans and send it to you via owl soon![]()
Hi Angel!!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Aw thanks!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:40Breelalala!! I still owe u a pm reply to a very interesting story. Gimme one more day as i am still feeling tired from constant traveling. I donโt have the bandwidth to think of a good response lmaoobut i hope youโre feeling better these days?? Youโve been great btw, I want you to know that
![]()
Get some rest when you can Zeppy!
Awww well maybe we could talk more later!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Good to know! Iโm happy for yah! Anyway i gtg! Ttys!Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:45Aw thanks!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:40Breelalala!! I still owe u a pm reply to a very interesting story. Gimme one more day as i am still feeling tired from constant traveling. I donโt have the bandwidth to think of a good response lmaoobut i hope youโre feeling better these days?? Youโve been great btw, I want you to know that
![]()
Yep I am feeling better. We have rekindled our friendship and all is well
Get some rest when you can Zeppy!
Aww thanks Bubbles! *iโm not surprised by the hug at this point lol, ish tackled-*[/quote]Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:43 Welcome back Windy, we missed you!!! *yes, indeed does tackle-hug him*
Gtg folks! Will be back later!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Gtg folks! Will be back later!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:58Good to know! Iโm happy for yah! Anyway i gtg! Ttys!Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:45Aw thanks!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:40Breelalala!! I still owe u a pm reply to a very interesting story. Gimme one more day as i am still feeling tired from constant traveling. I donโt have the bandwidth to think of a good response lmaoobut i hope youโre feeling better these days?? Youโve been great btw, I want you to know that
![]()
Yep I am feeling better. We have rekindled our friendship and all is well
Get some rest when you can Zeppy!
Aww thanks Bubbles! *iโm not surprised by the hug at this point lol, ish tackled-*Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:43 Welcome back Windy, we missed you!!! *yes, indeed does tackle-hug him*
[/quote]
Bye!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
i am so done for...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |