OOC Let's Chat!

FLAME!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs @Zephyr Deakin*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:33FLAME!!
HI! gotta go in 8

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:29 Silas! :wow: Zeppy! :wow:
Breelalala!! I still owe u a pm reply to a very interesting story. Gimme one more day as i am still feeling tired from constant traveling. I donโ€™t have the bandwidth to think of a good response lmaoo :lol: but i hope youโ€™re feeling better these days?? Youโ€™ve been great btw, I want you to know that ^^
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:29
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:04
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 01:10 Tackle hug simsimi! :wow:
ZEPHHYYYYYYY :cute: *tacklesnugs and rollz*
How are yah!!! Lotsa house chores today, came back from another adventure wooot iโ€™m still feeling tired and lazy but I have a lot of catching up to do again.
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 01:47 WINDYYYYYYY!!!!! *bet you can guess what she does* @Zephyr Deakin
Hugging Zeph? :cute:
Oooooh adventure :decayed: im feeling exhausted tooo ugh way too sleep deprived can't get outta bed T.T
Gonna be a long day though
gotta go out ta interview some strangers later :grin:
Tell me about it! Iโ€™m stuck on my bed right now but I really have to move and do some house chores first :sulk:
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:32 @Zephyr Deakin yesss!! though the experiments I'm doing today are super simple, I really wish to do some more difficult ones.

sure, admin tasks are definitely more important! I'll think about the plans and send it to you via owl soon :cute:
Simple or not, just enjoy it! And sure will wait for your owl then. Iโ€™ll just be squeezing some posts to my old threads soon. Good luck!



Hi Angel!! <3 feeling better buddy???

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back Windy, we missed you!!! *yes, indeed does tackle-hug him*

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:40
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:29 Silas! :wow: Zeppy! :wow:
Breelalala!! I still owe u a pm reply to a very interesting story. Gimme one more day as i am still feeling tired from constant traveling. I donโ€™t have the bandwidth to think of a good response lmaoo :lol: but i hope youโ€™re feeling better these days?? Youโ€™ve been great btw, I want you to know that ^^
Aw thanks! <3 Yep I am feeling better. We have rekindled our friendship and all is well
Get some rest when you can Zeppy!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:35
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:33FLAME!!
HI! gotta go in 8
Awww well maybe we could talk more later!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:29 Silas! :wow: Zeppy! :wow:
:cute: :bye:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:45
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:40
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:29 Silas! :wow: Zeppy! :wow:
Breelalala!! I still owe u a pm reply to a very interesting story. Gimme one more day as i am still feeling tired from constant traveling. I donโ€™t have the bandwidth to think of a good response lmaoo :lol: but i hope youโ€™re feeling better these days?? Youโ€™ve been great btw, I want you to know that ^^
Aw thanks! <3 Yep I am feeling better. We have rekindled our friendship and all is well
Get some rest when you can Zeppy!
Good to know! Iโ€™m happy for yah! Anyway i gtg! Ttys!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:43 Welcome back Windy, we missed you!!! *yes, indeed does tackle-hug him*
Aww thanks Bubbles! *iโ€™m not surprised by the hug at this point lol, ish tackled-*[/quote]

Gtg folks! Will be back later!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:58
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:45
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:40
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:29 Silas! :wow: Zeppy! :wow:
Breelalala!! I still owe u a pm reply to a very interesting story. Gimme one more day as i am still feeling tired from constant traveling. I donโ€™t have the bandwidth to think of a good response lmaoo :lol: but i hope youโ€™re feeling better these days?? Youโ€™ve been great btw, I want you to know that ^^
Aw thanks! <3 Yep I am feeling better. We have rekindled our friendship and all is well
Get some rest when you can Zeppy!
Good to know! Iโ€™m happy for yah! Anyway i gtg! Ttys!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:43 Welcome back Windy, we missed you!!! *yes, indeed does tackle-hug him*
Aww thanks Bubbles! *iโ€™m not surprised by the hug at this point lol, ish tackled-*
Gtg folks! Will be back later!
[/quote]

Bye!
Silas Norwood wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:54
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:29 Silas! :wow: Zeppy! :wow:
:cute: :bye:
:byecry: Ima try to go swimming! Bye!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
i am so done for...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9