OOC Let's Chat!

@Zephyr Deakin :wow: how's your trip? I've got a mock exam for physics&chemistry experiments two hrs later! I suppose it's going to be fun.

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:19 @Zephyr Deakin :wow: how's your trip? I've got a mock exam for physics&chemistry experiments two hrs later! I suppose it's going to be fun.
It was fun mostly, but bad weather prevented us from doing some activities that I’ve been looking forward to!

Anyway good luck on your experiments! Laboratories have always been a fave of mine, esp when it’s chemistry and physics.

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:21
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:19 @Zephyr Deakin :wow: how's your trip? I've got a mock exam for physics&chemistry experiments two hrs later! I suppose it's going to be fun.
It was fun mostly, but bad weather prevented us from doing some activities that I’ve been looking forward to!

Anyway good luck on your experiments! Laboratories have always been a fave of mine, esp when it’s chemistry and physics.
I'm sorry to hear that... bad weathers can be annoying. but I'm glad it's overall a fun experience!

Thank you! I love the labs too. Especially chemistry cuz sometimes doing chemistry experiments make me feel like I'm brewing potions!

btw since you're back, wonder if ur open to new interactions~ <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:10
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:40
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:38
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:09
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44

I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?



I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character. :)
Do it do it do it

Which character?
Elena Clark's iNPC. I'm supposed to be her cousin but I might have to void that bc I have plans to deactivate soon. Everything is not finalized but we will finalize in June.
OOOOH VIK
Just deactivating to make a new character or are you leaving…?
New character, I'm bored of Denise. When I first joined, I didn't really understand roleplaying and all, but now I do and understand the art of it, Denise is pretty poorly crafted and I want to start over with a new character. :)
If you’re not fully certain whether you definitely want to deactivate, you do have options. It’s possible to pretty much completely change the character through development in a new direction or fresh and interesting plots, and making an iNPC could also give you a break from the character if you’re experiencing a loss of motivation that might not be permanent. But if you want to deactivate still that’s obviously up to you ^^

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:24
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:21
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:19 @Zephyr Deakin :wow: how's your trip? I've got a mock exam for physics&chemistry experiments two hrs later! I suppose it's going to be fun.
It was fun mostly, but bad weather prevented us from doing some activities that I’ve been looking forward to!

Anyway good luck on your experiments! Laboratories have always been a fave of mine, esp when it’s chemistry and physics.
I'm sorry to hear that... bad weathers can be annoying. but I'm glad it's overall a fun experience!

Thank you! I love the labs too. Especially chemistry cuz sometimes doing chemistry experiments make me feel like I'm brewing potions!

btw since you're back, wonder if ur open to new interactions~ <3 <3
Haha same here!! I feel like i am brewing potions and i feel like a scientist! Especially when you’re wearing complete lab gears, with lab coat, goggles and mask and hair net and working on bunch of test tubes :cute:

As for new interactions, i don’t mind but there will be delays, I have important admin tasks to do this weekend and that’s my priority for the next two days. You can send me an owl and let me know about your plans, feel free to start it as well but I won’t be able to get to it until next week, if that’s alright with you. But anyway, let’s talk about this via pm, send me me a message for ideas?

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas! :wow: Zeppy! :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:04
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 01:10 Tackle hug simsimi! :wow:
ZEPHHYYYYYYY :cute: *tacklesnugs and rollz*
How are yah!!! Lotsa house chores today, came back from another adventure wooot i’m still feeling tired and lazy but I have a lot of catching up to do again.
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 01:47 WINDYYYYYYY!!!!! *bet you can guess what she does* @Zephyr Deakin
Hugging Zeph? :cute:
Oooooh adventure :decayed: im feeling exhausted tooo ugh way too sleep deprived can't get outta bed T.T
Gonna be a long day though
gotta go out ta interview some strangers later :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 21:09
Jun woo Park wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 14:07
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 04:19
Jun woo Park wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:34
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:28 Happy cake day @Jun woo Park ^^
Isn't it @Pettely Knots?
@Amelia Lerelle
Oooh haven’t seen you in so long :wow: It was you a few days ago… Ooof haven’t seen Petterly for a while either - How’re you?!!
Very good! You? I'm sometimes visiting here
You back again :wow: :wow: pretty good… I miss our games room chaos :sweatingbullets:
Fr tho :cryhappy:

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

OOC Let's Chat!
@Zephyr Deakin yesss!! though the experiments I'm doing today are super simple, I really wish to do some more difficult ones.

sure, admin tasks are definitely more important! I'll think about the plans and send it to you via owl soon :cute:

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
BREE!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.