OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:13 i am so done for...
I'm sorry to hear that... what happened? :worried:

morning everyone!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:30 Hiya! <3
Hi!! :cute: Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:13 i am so done for...
I'm sorry to hear that... what happened? :worried:

morning everyone!
i don't think i am prepared for smthng...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:13 i am so done for...
I'm sorry to hear that... what happened? :worried:

morning everyone!
i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
What happened Lils?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:13 i am so done for...
I'm sorry to hear that... what happened? :worried:

morning everyone!
i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
Omg, same, I'm taking a test in a minute and I know I'm actually cooked. I didn't study well. :sob:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:13 i am so done for...
I'm sorry to hear that... what happened? :worried:

morning everyone!
i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
What happened Lils?
there's this workshop and whoever gets the most marks will be taken to company as an intern..... and i am not prepared for the test:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:



@Denise Yarbrough sorry to hear...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:13 i am so done for...
I'm sorry to hear that... what happened? :worried:

morning everyone!
i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
What happened Lils?
there's this workshop and whoever gets the most marks will be taken to company as an intern..... and i am not prepared for the test:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:



@Denise Yarbrough sorry to hear...
Good luck! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:44
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:30 Hiya! <3
Hi!! :cute: Hru?
I'm alright, how have you been?