Let's Chat!
Lol just had a busy day and then hopped on here to 33 notifs half of which i couldn't see as they were deleted
Let's Chat!
Oh wow. That’s so many…..Lotus Lively wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:58Lol just had a busy day and then hopped on here to 33 notifs half of which i couldn't see as they were deleted
Let's Chat!
Thanks NickNick Jameson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:46Like the new pfpOlivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
The new pfp is gorgeous!!!Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 09:11Thanks NickNick Jameson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:46Like the new pfpOlivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson![]()
Let's Chat!
Thanks Laasya!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 09:11The new pfp is gorgeous!!!Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 09:11Thanks NickNick Jameson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:46Like the new pfpOlivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson![]()
![]()
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
*hug* I don't know you're going through but you're sure to do well! you might not feel well-prepared but the result would definitely be great!Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hello fellow citizens!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Laurie!!