OOC Let's Chat!

Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:43
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41 Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!
How are you?
Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!
Thank you!
I've applied for permanent residency, but I was wondering if new applicants get many responses to their applications?

Also if you are still confused about this site then I suggest you check out the Mentorship Program
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 25 Apr 2026, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:43
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41 Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!
How are you?
Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!
Thank you!
I've applied for permanent residency, but I was wondering if new applicants get many responses to their applications?
I see you have applied for in RP requests. Yes, newbies often get responses, it may just take some time. Welcome to the site! <3 Feel free to owl me which any questions (email/ letter icon top right)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41 Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here !
How are you ?
Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!
thx!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:27 i think i am selected!!!!
Lilyyy! As an intern? :wow:
Jose!!! ig yeah... the results aren't out yet, but i think i am...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41 Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here !
How are you ?
Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!
thx!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:27 i think i am selected!!!!
Lilyyy! As an intern? :wow:
Jose!!! ig yeah... the results aren't out yet, but i think i am...
Ooh, what for?

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:47
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:43
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41 Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!
How are you?
Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!
Thank you!
I've applied for permanent residency, but I was wondering if new applicants get many responses to their applications?
I see you have applied for in RP requests. Yes, newbies often get responses, it may just take some time. Welcome to the site! <3 Feel free to owl me which any questions (email/ letter icon top right)
Okay thanks

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41 Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here !
How are you ?
Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!
thx!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:27 i think i am selected!!!!
Lilyyy! As an intern? :wow:
Jose!!! ig yeah... the results aren't out yet, but i think i am...
Ooh, what for?
for the internship...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:52
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41 Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here !
How are you ?
Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!
thx!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:27 i think i am selected!!!!
Lilyyy! As an intern? :wow:
Jose!!! ig yeah... the results aren't out yet, but i think i am...
Ooh, what for?
for the internshp...
Nice! All the best! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:52
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41

Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!
thx!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:30

Lilyyy! As an intern? :wow:
Jose!!! ig yeah... the results aren't out yet, but i think i am...
Ooh, what for?
for the internshp...
Nice! All the best! <3

thanks!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson
Like the new pfp

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6