OOC Let's Chat!

Tes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:25
Tes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
no I think she deactivated
Oh okay
did u get the weird owl she sent to loads of people??? she was like "I love the coconut" so i was like girl what coconut and she replied "the one in the ency page" gng what????Am I slow or smth?
huh no I didn't tho from how odd that sounds it seems like she may be dealing w something irl but I defiantly can't say if she is

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:32
Tes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:25
Tes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
no I think she deactivated
Oh okay
did u get the weird owl she sent to loads of people??? she was like "I love the coconut" so i was like girl what coconut and she replied "the one in the ency page" gng what????Am I slow or smth?
huh no I didn't tho from how odd that sounds it seems like she may be dealing w something irl but I defiantly can't say if she is
You guys can check here for her reasons

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:32
Tes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:25
Tes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
no I think she deactivated
Oh okay
did u get the weird owl she sent to loads of people??? she was like "I love the coconut" so i was like girl what coconut and she replied "the one in the ency page" gng what????Am I slow or smth?
huh no I didn't tho from how odd that sounds it seems like she may be dealing w something irl but I defiantly can't say if she is
You guys can check here for her reasons
ah checks out so it was probs a stress owl I've sent odd texts to a friend or two when stressed

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello chat!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 04:16
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 04:07
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:22
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:13

Over there!!
I don't see her :tongue: how are ya
She’s behind you!
I’m pretty good, you? ^^
oh silly me!
doing well, starting to settle into routines here (after four months)
What’s “here”? New region irl or a job orrr…? Either way, nice! Those kinds of things can take time but I’m glad you’re adjusting well.
both :shock2:


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani


OOC Let's Chat!
*le gasp* a 7th year?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 07:59 Hello everyone
:bye:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 08:03
Nick Jameson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 07:59 Hello everyone
:bye:
:wow:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 08:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 08:03
Nick Jameson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 07:59 Hello everyone
:bye:
:wow:
Hru? :cute: