Let's Chat!
huh no I didn't tho from how odd that sounds it seems like she may be dealing w something irl but I defiantly can't say if she isTes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:27Oh okayLotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:25no I think she deactivatedTes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
did u get the weird owl she sent to loads of people??? she was like "I love the coconut" so i was like girl what coconut and she replied "the one in the ency page" gng what????Am I slow or smth?
Let's Chat!
You guys can check here for her reasonsLotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:32huh no I didn't tho from how odd that sounds it seems like she may be dealing w something irl but I defiantly can't say if she isTes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:27Oh okayLotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:25no I think she deactivatedTes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
did u get the weird owl she sent to loads of people??? she was like "I love the coconut" so i was like girl what coconut and she replied "the one in the ency page" gng what????Am I slow or smth?
Let's Chat!
ah checks out so it was probs a stress owl I've sent odd texts to a friend or two when stressedEmiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:33You guys can check here for her reasonsLotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:32huh no I didn't tho from how odd that sounds it seems like she may be dealing w something irl but I defiantly can't say if she isTes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:27Oh okayLotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:25no I think she deactivatedTes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
did u get the weird owl she sent to loads of people??? she was like "I love the coconut" so i was like girl what coconut and she replied "the one in the ency page" gng what????Am I slow or smth?
Let's Chat!
bothSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 04:16What’s “here”? New region irl or a job orrr…? Either way, nice! Those kinds of things can take time but I’m glad you’re adjusting well.Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 04:07oh silly me!Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:22She’s behind you!
I’m pretty good, you?![]()
doing well, starting to settle into routines here (after four months)
Let's Chat!
*le gasp* a 7th year?!
Let's Chat!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hru?