Let's Chat!
Like this?Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Well thats kinds accurate... tho now lia looks asian (no offense to anyone)... there is my outfit at the end of the figure skating post in a reducio or there is a small description in the figure skating post...Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:45Well, it looks a lil silver in the banner but im blind. I copied the description from the rp post in the opening ceremonyJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Reducio
@Aulis Vorozheykin I saw you stalking ;-; DONT FRET IM NOT UP TO MISCHIEF. I'M A VERY GOOD BOY
Let's Chat!
I also look at recent posts, actively refresh the forum I posted in for 10-15 minutes to see whose reading (post count goes up)Aulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:48 The Sneakoscope only tells you that I'm in the forum. Maybe I didn't read your thread.
I did, though. Keeping an eye on you.
...
I'm afraid of asking you for a pv thread because I know you'll probably traumatize Clark
Last edited by Clark Baird on 18 Feb 2026, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. | ๐พ๐ก๐๐ง๐ ๐ฝ๐๐๐ง๐ โ
Hogwarts Hufflepuff. โขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโข Vladislav โข Octavius |
Let's Chat!
should be revising lol wbu??? i dont think i've seen you before so hii!!
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
hello HiO!
Let's Chat!
Hi Izzy! Hi Brooke!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate thisBree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47Like this?Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Let's Chat!
I am also closed to PV threads at the moment to focus on the IMOG. But yes, someday I will properly traumatize him in the way that you have traumatized Aulis by burning his precious strugs.Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:50I also look at recent posts, actively refresh the forum I posted in for 10-15 minutes to see whose reading (post count goes up)Aulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:48 The Sneakoscope only tells you that I'm in the forum. Maybe I didn't read your thread.
I did, though. Keeping an eye on you.I am a very boring person that just refreshes and reads around every once in a while
...
I'm afraid of asking you for a pv thread because I know you'll probably traumatize Clark![]()


แดสแด แดแดแด
สแดแดแดแดสโ๊ฑ