Let's Chat!
Hi Aurelia!
Let's Chat!
I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfpsJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit soooooEllie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers picturesJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46Love them!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event!
Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually.
Reducio
I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
So I actually have the basic pic, just need ChatGPT to make ONE edit...Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:58I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfpsJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit soooooEllie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers picturesJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46Love them!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event!
Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually.
Reducio
I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours![]()
Let's Chat!
like this?Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:00So I actually have the basic pic, just need ChatGPT to make ONE edit...Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:58I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfpsJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit soooooEllie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers picturesJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46
Love them!
I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours![]()
Reducio

Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 18 Feb 2026, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Wait that looks soooo good omgVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:25like this?Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:00So I actually have the basic pic, just need ChatGPT to make ONE edit...Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:58I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfpsJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit soooooEllie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers pictures
Reducio
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
yeah the prompt was me copying the avatar in, and using
"Can you give her an ice skating outfit, modest, in the tundra and snow. She needs blue hair, maybe an underlying layer of baby blue and then a main color of a darker shade of blue."
"Can you give her an ice skating outfit, modest, in the tundra and snow. She needs blue hair, maybe an underlying layer of baby blue and then a main color of a darker shade of blue."
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. | ๐พ๐ก๐๐ง๐ ๐ฝ๐๐๐ง๐ โ
Hogwarts Hufflepuff. โขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโข Vladislav โข Octavius |
Let's Chat!
No! No offense, but Lia looks so baby-ish! plush that isn't her outfit. Check my koldovstoretz figure skating post to find the outfitVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:25like this?Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:00So I actually have the basic pic, just need ChatGPT to make ONE edit...Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:58I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfpsJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit soooooEllie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers pictures
Reducio
Let's Chat!
I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. | ๐พ๐ก๐๐ง๐ ๐ฝ๐๐๐ง๐ โ
Hogwarts Hufflepuff. โขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโข Vladislav โข Octavius |


แดสแด แดแดแด
สแดแดแดแดสโ๊ฑ