OOC Let's Chat!

Is it about ships or smthg?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
I made two new banners for the figure skating event! :cute:

Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually. :lol:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event! :cute:

Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually. :lol:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member
These look awesome!!

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event! :cute:

Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually. :lol:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member
The banners looks so good!

OOC Let's Chat!
:blush: Aww! Thanks guys!

Anyways, I'm going to pop off for awhile (probably won't be back until my last class of the day). I've got a busy day today!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event! :cute:

Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually. :lol:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member
Love them!

I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours :cry2:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event! :cute:

Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually. :lol:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member
Love them!

I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours :cry2:
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers pictures

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event! :cute:

Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually. :lol:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member
Love them!

I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours :cry2:
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers pictures
I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit sooooo

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello. :]

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.