OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...
Like this?

Reducio
Image posted by the member

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
The Sneakoscope only tells you that I'm in the forum. Maybe I didn't read your thread.

I did, though. Keeping an eye on you.

THE POET WHO MAKES HIMSELF A SEER.
Interested in joining Koldovstoretz? Read the lore here, owl me here, or sign up for an iNPC here!

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:45
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...
Well, it looks a lil silver in the banner but im blind. I copied the description from the rp post in the opening ceremony
Reducio
Image posted by the member


@Aulis Vorozheykin I saw you stalking ;-; DONT FRET IM NOT UP TO MISCHIEF. I'M A VERY GOOD BOY
Well thats kinds accurate... tho now lia looks asian (no offense to anyone)... there is my outfit at the end of the figure skating post in a reducio or there is a small description in the figure skating post...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! Whatโ€™s everyone up to?

OOC Let's Chat!
Aulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:48 The Sneakoscope only tells you that I'm in the forum. Maybe I didn't read your thread.

I did, though. Keeping an eye on you.
I also look at recent posts, actively refresh the forum I posted in for 10-15 minutes to see whose reading (post count goes up) :sob: I am a very boring person that just refreshes and reads around every once in a while

...
I'm afraid of asking you for a pv thread because I know you'll probably traumatize Clark :joy:
Last edited by Clark Baird on 18 Feb 2026, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ โ…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Vladislav โ€ข Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Izzy Starlight wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:50 Hey guys! Whatโ€™s everyone up to?
should be revising lol wbu??? i dont think i've seen you before so hii!!

OOC Let's Chat!
hello HiO!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Izzy Starlight wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:50 Hey guys! Whatโ€™s everyone up to?
Hi Izzy! Hi Brooke!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...
Like this?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate this

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:50
Aulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:48 The Sneakoscope only tells you that I'm in the forum. Maybe I didn't read your thread.

I did, though. Keeping an eye on you.
I also look at recent posts, actively refresh the forum I posted in for 10-15 minutes to see whose reading (post count goes up) :sob: I am a very boring person that just refreshes and reads around every once in a while

...
I'm afraid of asking you for a pv thread because I know you'll probably traumatize Clark :joy:
I am also closed to PV threads at the moment to focus on the IMOG. But yes, someday I will properly traumatize him in the way that you have traumatized Aulis by burning his precious strugs.

THE POET WHO MAKES HIMSELF A SEER.
Interested in joining Koldovstoretz? Read the lore here, owl me here, or sign up for an iNPC here!