Let's Chat!
I ain't gettin' my head stuck in contraptions like you!Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:59Aye says me!Casey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:06*Tackles!*
Says you!![]()
*wrestles!*
I can spot a trouble maker like you!
Let's Chat!
Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of workLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be preparedLindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.
Let's Chat!
You too. Rian CrowLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:11Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of workLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be preparedLindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.![]()
Let's Chat!
Nice name! Which schoolLindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:12You too. Rian CrowLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:11Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of workLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be preparedLindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05
I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.![]()
Let's Chat!
Beau:Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:14Nice name! Which schoolLindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:12You too. Rian CrowLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:11Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of workLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06
Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be prepared![]()
Family Timeline:
Reducio



Let's Chat!
Looks interesting!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:21Beau:Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:14Nice name! Which schoolLindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:12You too. Rian CrowLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:11Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08
I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of work![]()
Family Timeline:Reducio
Let's Chat!
finally finished that starter. whoo!
Let's Chat!
Finally! The release of some more Casey lore!! 
Though probably not the best I could've done with it
Though probably not the best I could've done with it
Let's Chat!
Just read it... Its awesome! I still need to wait till april for my INPC, but I want my INPC a year younger thab julia so i'll be waiting till summerCasey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:37 Finally! The release of some more Casey lore!!
Though probably not the best I could've done with it![]()
Let's Chat!
You were registered in July, so you could technically get an iNPC now, but I completely understand waiting until summer for a younger character! Hope the wait doesn’t feel too long!Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:42Just read it... Its awesome! I still need to wait till april for my INPC, but I want my INPC a year younger thab julia so i'll be waiting till summerCasey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:37 Finally! The release of some more Casey lore!!
Though probably not the best I could've done with it![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |