OOC Let's Chat!

Hii Laasya!! Gonna go ta sleep now lol :lol: nanighttt

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:28 Oooh what's it like there? :>
Ive always wanted ta visit :grin:
It's cold... really cold

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:29 Hii Laasya!! Gonna go ta sleep now lol :lol: nanighttt
Good night!

OOC Let's Chat!
3 days till Inpc account. I better get coding.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:27 BOTH! Hello from snowy Sweden!
I had a step great grandma that was like a real grandma to me. She was from Sweden! I’ve always wanted to visit, but unfortunately it won’t be on of the countries I get to possibly see this summer.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 05:49
Casey Stone wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:57 Ugghh today's gonna be busy... :sad:
Up to no good I reckon! :lol:
*Tackles!*

Says you! :P
Aye says me!

*wrestles!*

I can spot a trouble maker like you!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:46 3 days till Inpc account. I better get coding.
Lucky! I have to wait until May :'(

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:03
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:46 3 days till Inpc account. I better get coding.
Lucky! I have to wait until May :'(
I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:03
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:46 3 days till Inpc account. I better get coding.
Lucky! I have to wait until May :'(
I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.
Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be prepared

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:03
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:46 3 days till Inpc account. I better get coding.
Lucky! I have to wait until May :'(
I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.
Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be prepared
I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of work


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.