Let's Chat!
Hii Laasya!! Gonna go ta sleep now lol
nanighttt
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
It's cold... really cold
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Good night!
Let's Chat!
3 days till Inpc account. I better get coding.
Let's Chat!
I had a step great grandma that was like a real grandma to me. She was from Sweden! I’ve always wanted to visit, but unfortunately it won’t be on of the countries I get to possibly see this summer.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Aye says me!Casey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:06*Tackles!*
Says you!![]()
*wrestles!*
I can spot a trouble maker like you!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Lucky! I have to wait until May
Let's Chat!
I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.
Let's Chat!
Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be preparedLindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.
Let's Chat!
I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of workLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be preparedLindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.