OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:59
Casey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 05:49
Casey Stone wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:57 Ugghh today's gonna be busy... :sad:
Up to no good I reckon! :lol:
*Tackles!*

Says you! :P
Aye says me!

*wrestles!*

I can spot a trouble maker like you!
I ain't gettin' my head stuck in contraptions like you!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:03
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:46 3 days till Inpc account. I better get coding.
Lucky! I have to wait until May :'(
I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.
Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be prepared
I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of work
Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing! :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:11
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:03

Lucky! I have to wait until May :'(
I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.
Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be prepared
I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of work
Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing! :)
You too. Rian Crow


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:11
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:05
I been waiting from August but that just means, I got to finsh Lindsey ency so I can start on Rian's banner and coding.
Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be prepared
I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of work
Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing! :)
You too. Rian Crow
Nice name! Which school

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:14
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:11
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:06

Planning on starting my inpc's ency now so I can be prepared
I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of work
Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing! :)
You too. Rian Crow
Nice name! Which school
Beau:
Family Timeline:
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:14
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:11
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:08

I did the timeline and start a little bit of it, but still a lot of work
Then good luck! I know he or she's gonna be amazing! :)
You too. Rian Crow
Nice name! Which school
Beau:
Family Timeline:
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
Looks interesting!

OOC Let's Chat!
finally finished that starter. whoo! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally! The release of some more Casey lore!! :wow:

Though probably not the best I could've done with it :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:37 Finally! The release of some more Casey lore!! :wow:

Though probably not the best I could've done with it :lol:
Just read it... Its awesome! I still need to wait till april for my INPC, but I want my INPC a year younger thab julia so i'll be waiting till summer :cry:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:42
Casey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:37 Finally! The release of some more Casey lore!! :wow:

Though probably not the best I could've done with it :lol:
Just read it... Its awesome! I still need to wait till april for my INPC, but I want my INPC a year younger thab julia so i'll be waiting till summer :cry:
You were registered in July, so you could technically get an iNPC now, but I completely understand waiting until summer for a younger character! Hope the wait doesn’t feel too long!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.