Let's Chat!
No way! Thanks for finding it! I completely forgot about that thread!Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:21Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:20I wrote a 2000 word solo once for Av since there was so much lore to write, but I can't remember which one it was.Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:19Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx
Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words![]()
![]()
![]()
Found it!! Here
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
You're welcome!! You should remember your achievements!Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:24No way! Thanks for finding it! I completely forgot about that thread!Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:21Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:20I wrote a 2000 word solo once for Av since there was so much lore to write, but I can't remember which one it was.Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:19Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx
Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words![]()
![]()
![]()
Found it!! Here![]()
Let's Chat!
Avery's amazing Acheivements
My hand hurts from hand writing those 3 thousand words...
My hand hurts from hand writing those 3 thousand words...
Let's Chat!
I found my 1st thread. I actually wrote kinda alot! Sweet hearts errand 2024Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:18
Wow. That means a lot!Honestly this place has completely changed my writing! The first thread I ever wrote on here is embarrassing for me to read. It was terrible.
Don't worry! Your writing is beautiful already and I know it's just going to get even better!
Let's Chat!
That's so sweet!Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:29I found my 1st thread. I actually wrote kinda alot! Sweet hearts errand 2024Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:18
Wow. That means a lot!Honestly this place has completely changed my writing! The first thread I ever wrote on here is embarrassing for me to read. It was terrible.
Don't worry! Your writing is beautiful already and I know it's just going to get even better!
My first RP is in the Gryffindor Common Room (I'll post it in a reducio for you guys to see, but be warned it honestly sucks.
It's called: A New Chapter
Reducio
I followed behind a group of first years as we wound our way through the castle before making it to our destination. The fifth floor where I could see the portrait of a lady wearing a dress across the hall. I felt nervous excitement as we got closer. One of our prefect said the password, and the portrait opened. Leading to where I will spend a lot of my time, and what I have been dreaming to see since I was little. The Gryffindor Common Room. Excitement filled the air as students were heading off to their dorms as others lounged by the fire. The Prefects left us with instructions to check our dorms and get acquainted with the other students.
I didn't know what to do first. Everything seemed so exciting and so full of energy. I decided that first I should probably introduce myself. My dad told me that the most important thing to do is make friends because these friends will stick with you through school, and through life past Hogwarts. I scanned around the room until I found two girls standing next to each other and chatting as if they were old friends. I quickly walked over to them and introduced myself. They also introduced themselves, and we began talking.
We spent the last bit of time we had before going to our dorms chatting. Before heading off to our dorms, we promised to find each other tomorrow in the Great Hall to eat breakfast.
I went to bed that night thinking about the events of today. I smiled as I remembered what my dad said about making friends. He was right. I did find friends. Friends that I hope will follow me beyond Hogwarts and off into the world. Finally I fell asleep anticipating what may happen tomorrow.
I didn't know what to do first. Everything seemed so exciting and so full of energy. I decided that first I should probably introduce myself. My dad told me that the most important thing to do is make friends because these friends will stick with you through school, and through life past Hogwarts. I scanned around the room until I found two girls standing next to each other and chatting as if they were old friends. I quickly walked over to them and introduced myself. They also introduced themselves, and we began talking.
We spent the last bit of time we had before going to our dorms chatting. Before heading off to our dorms, we promised to find each other tomorrow in the Great Hall to eat breakfast.
I went to bed that night thinking about the events of today. I smiled as I remembered what my dad said about making friends. He was right. I did find friends. Friends that I hope will follow me beyond Hogwarts and off into the world. Finally I fell asleep anticipating what may happen tomorrow.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Awww!! That's good!!! You've grown as a writer so much!Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:31That's so sweet!Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:29I found my 1st thread. I actually wrote kinda alot! Sweet hearts errand 2024Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:18
Wow. That means a lot!Honestly this place has completely changed my writing! The first thread I ever wrote on here is embarrassing for me to read. It was terrible.
Don't worry! Your writing is beautiful already and I know it's just going to get even better!
Wow. It's been awhile since I last saw Tracey mentioned!
My first RP is in the Gryffindor Common Room (I'll post it in a reducio for you guys to see, but be warned it honestly sucks.)
It's called: A New Chapter
ReducioI followed behind a group of first years as we wound our way through the castle before making it to our destination. The fifth floor where I could see the portrait of a lady wearing a dress across the hall. I felt nervous excitement as we got closer. One of our prefect said the password, and the portrait opened. Leading to where I will spend a lot of my time, and what I have been dreaming to see since I was little. The Gryffindor Common Room. Excitement filled the air as students were heading off to their dorms as others lounged by the fire. The Prefects left us with instructions to check our dorms and get acquainted with the other students.
I didn't know what to do first. Everything seemed so exciting and so full of energy. I decided that first I should probably introduce myself. My dad told me that the most important thing to do is make friends because these friends will stick with you through school, and through life past Hogwarts. I scanned around the room until I found two girls standing next to each other and chatting as if they were old friends. I quickly walked over to them and introduced myself. They also introduced themselves, and we began talking.
We spent the last bit of time we had before going to our dorms chatting. Before heading off to our dorms, we promised to find each other tomorrow in the Great Hall to eat breakfast.
I went to bed that night thinking about the events of today. I smiled as I remembered what my dad said about making friends. He was right. I did find friends. Friends that I hope will follow me beyond Hogwarts and off into the world. Finally I fell asleep anticipating what may happen tomorrow.
Aww no poor you Ellie!
Let's Chat!
I BEAT ITVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:38 The PIGGY Household (SCARY) game is gonna make me cry
It's a game created by the same creator that created Piggy (spoof of Peppa Pig ig but "scary" (its not)) game and by beating it you get the piggy.exe skin in the Piggy game.
--
now to get Keymaster in Piggy so I can do the quest for PIG 64 to get some skins for Piggy
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone :] Are we talking about first RPs?
Let's Chat!
Yes! We are!