Let's Chat!
Lucky! That reminds me! I'll write a reply for you now before I go to work on the script for my history project!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
more lore! and fun.
Let's Chat!
*le gasp* I completely forgot we had a thread!!Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:15 Lucky! That reminds me! I'll write a reply for you now before I go to work on the script for my history project!![]()
Also im trying to up my minimum wc to 300 !
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 31 Jan 2026, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx
Welcome! You really have a gift for writing! Love your other pieces too... especially the way you add emotion to your text. I've personally never been very good at writing, but I think Hio is helping me improve
Let's Chat!
Wow. That means a lot!Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx
Welcome! You really have a gift for writing! Love your other pieces too... especially the way you add emotion to your text. I've personally never been very good at writing, but I think Hio is helping me improve
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I just hand write mine for English and then type it out.
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx
Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words
Let's Chat!
I wrote a 2000 word solo once for Av since there was so much lore to write, but I can't remember which one it was.Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:19Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx
Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:20I wrote a 2000 word solo once for Av since there was so much lore to write, but I can't remember which one it was.Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:19Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx
Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words![]()
Found it!! Here
Let's Chat!
I believe I hand wrote a 3335 word lore for Lindsey.