OOC Let's Chat!

Lucky! That reminds me! I'll write a reply for you now before I go to work on the script for my history project! :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
more lore! and fun.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:15 Lucky! That reminds me! I'll write a reply for you now before I go to work on the script for my history project! :cute:
*le gasp* I completely forgot we had a thread!! :wow:

Also im trying to up my minimum wc to 300 !
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 31 Jan 2026, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx

Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:13
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:13 Nice! @Dylan Astor/@Avery Gray I Love your post!!!!
Aww! Thanks! :blush:
Welcome! You really have a gift for writing! Love your other pieces too... especially the way you add emotion to your text. I've personally never been very good at writing, but I think Hio is helping me improve

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx

Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:13
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:13 Nice! @Dylan Astor/@Avery Gray I Love your post!!!!
Aww! Thanks! :blush:
Welcome! You really have a gift for writing! Love your other pieces too... especially the way you add emotion to your text. I've personally never been very good at writing, but I think Hio is helping me improve
Wow. That means a lot! <3 Honestly this place has completely changed my writing! The first thread I ever wrote on here is embarrassing for me to read. It was terrible. :lol: Don't worry! Your writing is beautiful already and I know it's just going to get even better!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I just hand write mine for English and then type it out.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx

Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:19
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx

Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words
I wrote a 2000 word solo once for Av since there was so much lore to write, but I can't remember which one it was. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:19
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx

Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words
I wrote a 2000 word solo once for Av since there was so much lore to write, but I can't remember which one it was. :lol:
:wow: :fear:
Found it!! Here

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I believe I hand wrote a 3335 word lore for Lindsey.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.