OOC Let's Chat!

:wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Emily! Is anyone interested in this? PLEASE DO JOIN!!!!
Last edited by Julia Evans on 31 Jan 2026, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Where's Emiline?? :eyes:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
5 inches of snow. I just wanna say ;-; I dont need le snow but its ok lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:44 Where's Emiline?? :eyes:
Sorry! Said Emiline by accident. Meant Emily

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:34
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:31
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:27
Hi Nova, Hi Av!
Hiya! How're you doing? :]
I'm good, thank you! What about you?
I'm good too! Decided to write some RP responses :>

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Hehehe :grin:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:53
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:34
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:31
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:27
Hi Nova, Hi Av!
Hiya! How're you doing? :]
I'm good, thank you! What about you?
I'm good too! Decided to write some RP responses :>
If you guys want support/somewhere to put your RP goals you can do it here...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
The PIGGY Household (SCARY) game is gonna make me cry
It's a game created by the same creator that created Piggy (spoof of Peppa Pig ig but "scary" (its not)) game and by beating it you get the piggy.exe skin in the Piggy game.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I'm writing my pet RP but i'm stuck. Any storyline suggestions/any help???????

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency