OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:21
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:19
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx

Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words
I wrote a 2000 word solo once for Av since there was so much lore to write, but I can't remember which one it was. :lol:
:wow: :fear:
Found it!! Here
No way! Thanks for finding it! I completely forgot about that thread! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:21
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:19
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:16 How do people write so much?!?! My highest is obly 678 words approx

Flow state tbh, or needing to explain alot via LORE! You'll get better with practice. Mine is only one for Emiline's summer where i wrote 1064 words
I wrote a 2000 word solo once for Av since there was so much lore to write, but I can't remember which one it was. :lol:
:wow: :fear:
Found it!! Here
No way! Thanks for finding it! I completely forgot about that thread! :wow:
You're welcome!! You should remember your achievements! <3 :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery's amazing Acheivements
My hand hurts from hand writing those 3 thousand words...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:18
Wow. That means a lot! <3 Honestly this place has completely changed my writing! The first thread I ever wrote on here is embarrassing for me to read. It was terrible. :lol: Don't worry! Your writing is beautiful already and I know it's just going to get even better!
I found my 1st thread. I actually wrote kinda alot! Sweet hearts errand 2024

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:29
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:18
Wow. That means a lot! <3 Honestly this place has completely changed my writing! The first thread I ever wrote on here is embarrassing for me to read. It was terrible. :lol: Don't worry! Your writing is beautiful already and I know it's just going to get even better!
I found my 1st thread. I actually wrote kinda alot! Sweet hearts errand 2024
That's so sweet! <3 Wow. It's been awhile since I last saw Tracey mentioned!

My first RP is in the Gryffindor Common Room (I'll post it in a reducio for you guys to see, but be warned it honestly sucks. :lol:)

It's called: A New Chapter
Reducio
I followed behind a group of first years as we wound our way through the castle before making it to our destination. The fifth floor where I could see the portrait of a lady wearing a dress across the hall. I felt nervous excitement as we got closer. One of our prefect said the password, and the portrait opened. Leading to where I will spend a lot of my time, and what I have been dreaming to see since I was little. The Gryffindor Common Room. Excitement filled the air as students were heading off to their dorms as others lounged by the fire. The Prefects left us with instructions to check our dorms and get acquainted with the other students.
I didn't know what to do first. Everything seemed so exciting and so full of energy. I decided that first I should probably introduce myself. My dad told me that the most important thing to do is make friends because these friends will stick with you through school, and through life past Hogwarts. I scanned around the room until I found two girls standing next to each other and chatting as if they were old friends. I quickly walked over to them and introduced myself. They also introduced themselves, and we began talking.
We spent the last bit of time we had before going to our dorms chatting. Before heading off to our dorms, we promised to find each other tomorrow in the Great Hall to eat breakfast.
I went to bed that night thinking about the events of today. I smiled as I remembered what my dad said about making friends. He was right. I did find friends. Friends that I hope will follow me beyond Hogwarts and off into the world. Finally I fell asleep anticipating what may happen tomorrow.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
my first post sucks so bad. i forgot to turn off the italic so the whole end is italizied. it's in florish and blott's i'm pretty sure.

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:29
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:18
Wow. That means a lot! <3 Honestly this place has completely changed my writing! The first thread I ever wrote on here is embarrassing for me to read. It was terrible. :lol: Don't worry! Your writing is beautiful already and I know it's just going to get even better!
I found my 1st thread. I actually wrote kinda alot! Sweet hearts errand 2024
That's so sweet! <3 Wow. It's been awhile since I last saw Tracey mentioned!

My first RP is in the Gryffindor Common Room (I'll post it in a reducio for you guys to see, but be warned it honestly sucks. :lol:)

It's called: A New Chapter
Reducio
I followed behind a group of first years as we wound our way through the castle before making it to our destination. The fifth floor where I could see the portrait of a lady wearing a dress across the hall. I felt nervous excitement as we got closer. One of our prefect said the password, and the portrait opened. Leading to where I will spend a lot of my time, and what I have been dreaming to see since I was little. The Gryffindor Common Room. Excitement filled the air as students were heading off to their dorms as others lounged by the fire. The Prefects left us with instructions to check our dorms and get acquainted with the other students.
I didn't know what to do first. Everything seemed so exciting and so full of energy. I decided that first I should probably introduce myself. My dad told me that the most important thing to do is make friends because these friends will stick with you through school, and through life past Hogwarts. I scanned around the room until I found two girls standing next to each other and chatting as if they were old friends. I quickly walked over to them and introduced myself. They also introduced themselves, and we began talking.
We spent the last bit of time we had before going to our dorms chatting. Before heading off to our dorms, we promised to find each other tomorrow in the Great Hall to eat breakfast.
I went to bed that night thinking about the events of today. I smiled as I remembered what my dad said about making friends. He was right. I did find friends. Friends that I hope will follow me beyond Hogwarts and off into the world. Finally I fell asleep anticipating what may happen tomorrow.
Awww!! That's good!!! You've grown as a writer so much! <3

Aww no poor you Ellie!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:38 The PIGGY Household (SCARY) game is gonna make me cry
It's a game created by the same creator that created Piggy (spoof of Peppa Pig ig but "scary" (its not)) game and by beating it you get the piggy.exe skin in the Piggy game.
I BEAT IT

--
now to get Keymaster in Piggy so I can do the quest for PIG 64 to get some skins for Piggy :D

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone :] Are we talking about first RPs? :happy:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:49 Hey everyone :] Are we talking about first RPs? :happy:
Yes! We are!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP