3 Nov 2024, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Haha lol no it's pretty much just that word atp its probably my signature word
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
You know, I'll bet that what shakepeare said after he wrote his first story.
Mine would probably be Pendare, but I didn't make it up I stole it so does it really count?
Mine would probably be Pendare, but I didn't make it up I stole it so does it really count?
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
3 Nov 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
I suppose it counts!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
Yes hello what are you talking about?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
Alliasta, what's your signature word?
Alliasta, what's your signature word?
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
3 Nov 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
You would be correct in that!!Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
Alliasta, what's your signature word?
3 Nov 2024, 23:07
Let's Chat!
3 Nov 2024, 23:10
Let's Chat!
According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00You would be correct in that!!Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not
)
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???
But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |