Back 8438 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Haha lol no it's pretty much just that word atp its probably my signature word

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
You know, I'll bet that what shakepeare said after he wrote his first story.

Mine would probably be Pendare, but I didn't make it up I stole it so does it really count?

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
I suppose it counts!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 23:51 I'm sorry to hear that! What's going on?
nah, all good... just plans getting messed around

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Mine's 100% I'm Batman, or Sigma. Either or. XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes hello what are you talking about?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?

Alliasta, what's your signature word?

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?

Alliasta, what's your signature word?
You would be correct in that!! :lol: Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not :lol:)

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
oh my goodness it's been a busy few days- i'm back now though :sweatingbullets:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
You would be correct in that!! :lol: Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not :lol:)
According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???

But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
Back 8438 / 18141