Back 8251 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:19
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:15
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:52
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically
Thanks! :D
I would recommend checking out our awesome mentorship program here if you need advice on how to make it or just any help with getting settled in around the site!
Ahh, thank you but I don't qualify for a mentor because I'm already in the index, I wrote for like two hours straight trying to do my character page and index application at the same time :grin: thanks tho!
Oh good job! Feel free to shoot me an owl or post in our faq area if you have any questions anyway

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:21
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:19
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:15
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:52
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically
Thanks! :D
I would recommend checking out our awesome mentorship program here if you need advice on how to make it or just any help with getting settled in around the site!
Ahh, thank you but I don't qualify for a mentor because I'm already in the index, I wrote for like two hours straight trying to do my character page and index application at the same time :grin: thanks tho!
Oh good job! Feel free to shoot me an owl or post in our faq area if you have any questions anyway
Yep! :)

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
What is your favourite Quidditch position?
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 02:23 ive alr got plots lined up with sage for the ball!!! cant wait to write zyair realizing he doesnt like sabrina like rhat....... >:) and then scouts gonna realize that she DOES like zyair like that cause shes gonna be heart BROKEN seeing him with sabrina ;o
*le gasp*

You've given me an idea for some mild therapy between Scout and Casey! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
@Cass Ito sending you a lil side eye :drool:

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
👀 side eye right back at you, whatever did I do?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 07:31 👀 side eye right back at you, whatever did I do?
try to stop me from winning !!

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Meiyu Xiang wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 07:32
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 07:31 👀 side eye right back at you, whatever did I do?
try to stop me from winning !!
Try? I didn't just try! Well. Actually. I did just try

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 07:32
Meiyu Xiang wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 07:32
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 07:31 👀 side eye right back at you, whatever did I do?
try to stop me from winning !!
Try? I didn't just try! Well. Actually. I did just try
gotcha! :P

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
haha you guys are so funny
Back 8251 / 18141