14 Oct 2024, 05:21
Let's Chat!
Oh good job! Feel free to shoot me an owl or post in our faq area if you have any questions anywayEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:19Ahh, thank you but I don't qualify for a mentor because I'm already in the index, I wrote for like two hours straight trying to do my character page and index application at the same timeCass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:15I would recommend checking out our awesome mentorship program here if you need advice on how to make it or just any help with getting settled in around the site!Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:52Thanks!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically![]()
thanks tho!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 05:42
Let's Chat!
Yep!Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:21Oh good job! Feel free to shoot me an owl or post in our faq area if you have any questions anywayEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:19Ahh, thank you but I don't qualify for a mentor because I'm already in the index, I wrote for like two hours straight trying to do my character page and index application at the same timeCass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:15I would recommend checking out our awesome mentorship program here if you need advice on how to make it or just any help with getting settled in around the site!Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:52Thanks!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically![]()
thanks tho!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
14 Oct 2024, 06:57
Let's Chat!
*le gasp*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 02:23 ive alr got plots lined up with sage for the ball!!! cant wait to write zyair realizing he doesnt like sabrina like rhat....... >:) and then scouts gonna realize that she DOES like zyair like that cause shes gonna be heart BROKEN seeing him with sabrina ;o
You've given me an idea for some mild therapy between Scout and Casey!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 07:30
Let's Chat!
14 Oct 2024, 07:31
Let's Chat!
side eye right back at you, whatever did I do?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 07:32
Let's Chat!
14 Oct 2024, 07:32
Let's Chat!
Try? I didn't just try! Well. Actually. I did just try
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 07:33
Let's Chat!
gotcha!Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 07:32Try? I didn't just try! Well. Actually. I did just try