Back 8250 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I don't think you did haha

But it's no problem at all!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!! Guys, I'm so sorry, but what's an ency? T.T
OOC Let's Chat!
encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii I just wanted to pop in and say I think all of the new pfps look very cool? Keep being awesome, everyone ^^

[pc] koko riddle ยท 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' ยท cyrus darsel [inpc]
OOC Let's Chat!
A Koko! Thank you very much

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically
Thanks! :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 02:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 02:34
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 02:23 ive alr got plots lined up with sage for the ball!!! cant wait to write zyair realizing he doesnt like sabrina like rhat....... >:) and then scouts gonna realize that she DOES like zyair like that cause shes gonna be heart BROKEN seeing him with sabrina ;o
* le gasp* Brookesโ€™ heart will be broken too!!
</3 theyre both going to realize that theyre too special to each other but nobodys going to act on it ;o
ooh, can't wait to see that happen!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:23
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
Image posted by the member


have no idea who this dude is but he has a LOT of photos on pinterest ,
originally found him through a photo of him n his cat which is
perfect !!
its chuck bilgrien, heres his insta

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:52
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically
Thanks! :D
I would recommend checking out our awesome mentorship program here if you need advice on how to make it or just any help with getting settled in around the site!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:15
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:52
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically
Thanks! :D
I would recommend checking out our awesome mentorship program here if you need advice on how to make it or just any help with getting settled in around the site!
Ahh, thank you but I don't qualify for a mentor because I'm already in the index, I wrote for like two hours straight trying to do my character page and index application at the same time :grin: thanks tho!
Back 8250 / 18141