14 Oct 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
14 Oct 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't wanna seem rude, but there's a rule where you can't double post
14 Oct 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
peeping the new icon ?????Meiyu Xiang wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 03:55 desperately trying to finish my essay so i can work on my ency </3
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
14 Oct 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
did you think i didn't notice yours either?Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:06peeping the new icon ?????Meiyu Xiang wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 03:55 desperately trying to finish my essay so i can work on my ency </3
plus i feel like 11 (soon to be 12) year olds don't look too baby-like
14 Oct 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
yes !!! i like !!! feel like I should replace mine w sanguis's actual fc
most middle schoolers r taller ... coming from a HS junior
most middle schoolers r taller ... coming from a HS junior
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
14 Oct 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
14 Oct 2024, 04:23
Let's Chat!



have no idea who this dude is but he has a LOT of photos on pinterest ,
originally found him through a photo of him n his cat which is
perfect !!
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
14 Oct 2024, 04:24
Let's Chat!
Reverse image search can be a big help with tracking faceclaims down
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
cass did i ever tell you how you're the best and that we should frolic in the meadow
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |