14 Oct 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
I don't think you did haha
But it's no problem at all!
But it's no problem at all!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
Hello!! Guys, I'm so sorry, but what's an ency? T.T
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
14 Oct 2024, 04:29
Let's Chat!
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |
14 Oct 2024, 04:31
Let's Chat!
Hiii I just wanted to pop in and say I think all of the new pfps look very cool? Keep being awesome, everyone
[pc] koko riddle ยท 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' ยท cyrus darsel [inpc]
14 Oct 2024, 04:37
Let's Chat!
A Koko! Thank you very much
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 04:52
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
14 Oct 2024, 05:11
Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 02:44</3 theyre both going to realize that theyre too special to each other but nobodys going to act on it ;oBrookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 02:34Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 02:23 ive alr got plots lined up with sage for the ball!!! cant wait to write zyair realizing he doesnt like sabrina like rhat....... >:) and then scouts gonna realize that she DOES like zyair like that cause shes gonna be heart BROKEN seeing him with sabrina ;o* le gasp* Brookesโ heart will be broken too!!
ooh, can't wait to see that happen!
14 Oct 2024, 05:13
Let's Chat!
its chuck bilgrien, heres his instaSanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:23
have no idea who this dude is but he has a LOT of photos on pinterest ,
originally found him through a photo of him n his cat which is
perfect !!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
14 Oct 2024, 05:15
Let's Chat!
I would recommend checking out our awesome mentorship program here if you need advice on how to make it or just any help with getting settled in around the site!Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:52Thanks!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 05:19
Let's Chat!
Ahh, thank you but I don't qualify for a mentor because I'm already in the index, I wrote for like two hours straight trying to do my character page and index application at the same timeCass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 05:15I would recommend checking out our awesome mentorship program here if you need advice on how to make it or just any help with getting settled in around the site!Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:52Thanks!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 04:29 encyclopedia !!
your own informational forum
about the character you're playing basically![]()
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |


