27 Sep 2024, 06:36
Let's Chat!
A Haven! And a... Giant name of Clair. I see Colin is up to his usual activities
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Sep 2024, 11:05
Let's Chat!
27 Sep 2024, 11:23
Let's Chat!
So about that, I fell asleep yesterday at some point lmao. Don't know if this was after you replied by a bit or not but I didn't check the forum in a while before falling asleep XD.
And hello to everyone online
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
27 Sep 2024, 12:02
Let's Chat!
27 Sep 2024, 12:46
Let's Chat!
Aye right. Emotions. And we see thisColin McCoire wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 06:11 Ew. Emotions.
Also:
CLAAIIIIRRR
FERRNAAANDEZ!!!!
![]()
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Sep 2024, 12:48
Let's Chat!
-tacklesnugs-Colin McCoire wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 19:28That's the best Keith!Keith Moore wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 16:43 my friends are graet guys! :]
no seriously they are some of the best friends ive had and i feel super comfort around them and they are super patient with me when i stop talking out loud and do hugs and hold hands. i love my new friends![]()
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
27 Sep 2024, 13:25
Let's Chat!
I'M SO EXCITED FOR HEARTSTOPPER SEASON TO COME OUT
ALSO FOR HOCO!!!!
ALSO FOR HOCO!!!!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |