Back 8033 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:06
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02

YEAH!!! :wow:

@Aston Beckett

Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish ^^
Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?
Either works for me! ^^
Same here :lol: Who should start?
Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy! ^^
If you could then that would be great! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I really need to catch up on replies. Work has us doing mandatory overtime :(

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15 I really need to catch up on replies. Work has us doing mandatory overtime :(
same here...
*chucks motivation*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:06
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04

Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?
Either works for me! ^^
Same here :lol: Who should start?
Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy! ^^
If you could then that would be great! :]
Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the ride :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:06

Either works for me! ^^
Same here :lol: Who should start?
Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy! ^^
If you could then that would be great! :]
Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the ride :lol:
Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:09

Same here :lol: Who should start?
Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy! ^^
If you could then that would be great! :]
Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the ride :lol:
Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!
Any particular setting? something fun will come out of it!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13

Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy! ^^
If you could then that would be great! :]
Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the ride :lol:
Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!
Any particular setting? something fun will come out of it!
I think an outdoor setting might be fun! like the lake or grounds. :] All my Rp's are inside rn :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15

If you could then that would be great! :]
Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the ride :lol:
Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!
Any particular setting? something fun will come out of it!
I think an outdoor setting might be fun! like the lake or grounds. :] All my Rp's are inside rn :lol:
On it!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:30
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17

Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the ride :lol:
Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!
Any particular setting? something fun will come out of it!
I think an outdoor setting might be fun! like the lake or grounds. :] All my Rp's are inside rn :lol:
On it!
Great!! I'll prob reply soon after it's out, But no rush <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8033 / 18141