24 Sep 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
24 Sep 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
YEAH!!!
@Aston Beckett
Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02YEAH!!!
@Aston Beckett
Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish![]()
24 Sep 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
24 Sep 2024, 02:05
Let's Chat!
Letters can be very fun indeed
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
24 Sep 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
Either works for me!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02YEAH!!!
@Aston Beckett
Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 02:09
Let's Chat!
Same hereEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:06Either works for me!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02YEAH!!!
@Aston Beckett
Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish![]()
![]()
24 Sep 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
24 Sep 2024, 02:13
Let's Chat!
Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:09Same hereEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:06Either works for me!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02YEAH!!!
@Aston Beckett
Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish![]()
![]()
Who should start?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone